Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://www.peacejusticestudies.org/ website (“Service”) operated by The Peace and Justice Studies Association (“PJSA”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Member-only parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring basis. Please visit our membership section for more information. You accept, when membership subscription payment is required, that you will be charged in the currency of US dollars.
Limitation of liability
PJSA does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time, PJSA may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through PJSA and via https://www.peacejusticestudies.org/ are “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Our Service allows members to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the integrity of this content.
You agree that the Service, including but not limited to PJSA products, member directories, and all communications and discussion lists, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by PJSA and restricted to its members. You agree that you will not use such information or materials in any way whatsoever except for personal use in compliance with this Agreement, and you will not reproduce, copy or distribute member information, except within the member-only groups and user-generated content (including but not limited to social forum and Member Resources uploads) permitted by PJSA in these terms.
In connection with your access to the Services, you are responsible for compliance with PJSA policies and applicable laws and regulations of all relevant jurisdictions. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Specifically, among other things, you agree that by or while accessing or using the Service you will not:
- Allow other persons to use your user account, and that you agree that you are the sole authorized user of your account;
- Use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful;
- Represent yourself as another or as a fictitious individual;
- Bypass any measures PJSA may use to present or restrict access to the Service, or otherwise attempt (by any means) to gain access to data or information that you are not entitled to access;
- Copy, modify, create derivatives of, decompile, or reverse engineer the Service or take any action to interfere with PJSA’s proprietary and intellectual property rights;
- Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person;
- Interfere with or disrupt PJSA or the servers or networks connected to PJSA;
- Post information or interact on PJSA in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information), defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or illegal;
- Use PJSA in any way that infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to: intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Post, email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any telecommunications, equipment, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
The PJSA accepts different electronic payment methods. Please visit our store for specific payment options and information. You accept, when payment is required, that you will be charged in the currency of US dollars.
You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these Terms are intended for personal, non-commercial use only.
If you place consecutive or separate Orders, we cannot consolidate your Orders. A separate Delivery Fee, if applicable, will apply to each Order.
PJSA reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If PJSA rejects your Order, you will receive a refund of any money paid.
PJSA shall not incur any liability of whatever nature arising in contract or delict from any injury, loss or damage to any person or property arising from the use of any Products obtained through PJSA.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Peace and Justice Studies Association.
PJSA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
PJSA is an established 501(c)3) not-for-profit organization. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 27, 2019