FAQ Renewal Information
FAQ INFORMATION FOR MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
If you are an existing or lapsed PJSA member wanting to renew your membership, we ask for your assistance as we transition to our new membership system.
If have previously purchased a subscription on our old website, in order to complete your renewal process, the following (one-time) instructions apply to you:
– Please wait until your subscription fully expires before attempting to renew.
– Your username is now the email address associated with your account and your old password is no longer active.
– To receive your new password, please go to the forgot password link, and enter your email.
– An email will be sent to you with a link to follow to reset your password.
– After logging in, choose and purchase a membership from our Membership page.
– Once this is done, click on the “Memberships” tab on your Account page, and you will be able to renew it in the future by clicking the “renew” button.
– You only need to go through this process once. After that, you’ll be able to renew your membership from your account page before it expires, or it will auto-renew, depending on the preferences you have on your account.
–For those who have multi-year memberships, they will have to be renewed manually by clicking “renew” on your account page.
If your recurrent subscription has lapsed, then follow these instructions:
- You have an automatically recurring subscription that has one or more completed payment(s), but that was not successfully billed at your last payment due date because of a lack of funds or an expired credit card (you will be notified by email if your credit card expires).
- You do not need to renew an automatically recurring subscription. Just go to your Account page > Memberships tab > and click the “update” link there. This will take you to a page where you’ll be able to update your payment details. After doing that, your subscriptions will usually renew in a few business days.
If you have any problems, please visit “how to renew” at https://docs.memberpress.com/article/264-how-users-renew-subscriptions#automatically%20recurring