Members of PJSA are granted access to two exciting and dynamic journals available for access electronically. The Journal of Transdisciplinary Peace Praxis and the Journal of Resistance Studies represent emergent trends within our wider field and we are very excited to be able to offer access to both journals to our members. Members should receive announcements from the publishers via email when new issues are published, and can view login information for accessing current and past issues below. If you are having trouble accessing either journal, please let us know!
How To Access Your Journal of Resistance Studies (JRS) Subscription
- Log in to your account on the Journal of Resistance Studies website at https://resistance-journal.org/login
- Don’t remember your password? You can request a one-time sign in link at login or request a password reset email here using the email address associated with your PJSA membership.
- After you log in to your account, you can download all past journal issues from the My Account page by clicking the PJSA, IPRA, and EuPRA Members link in the left sidebar or at https://resistance-journal.org/pjsa-members/.
- If you’re a new PJSA member and don’t have an account on our site yet, just write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get your account set up.
How To Access Your Journal of Transdisciplinary Peace Praxis (JTTP) Subscription
- Please send your IP address with PJSA membership details, if any, to email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org will send you a confirmation email within 48 hours.
- Visit https://jtpp.uk/current-issue-download/ from the quoted IP address to view and download the Current Issue.
- Visit https://jtpp.uk/archive/ from the quoted IP address to enjoy reading the Back Issues.