For those visiting Birmingham from out of town, consider downloading the “IN Guide” app which features maps, lists of restaurants, attractions, hotels and other useful information for looking to get the most out of their time in the city.
More details and download link at: http://birminghamal.org/app/
[UPDATE: As of 09/25/17 we have been informed that the DoubleTree Hilton is now sold out. Please refer to the "Additional Hotels Closeby Include" list provided at the bottom of this page.]
Group rates for conference attendees have been arranged with:
The DoubleTree Hilton
808 20th Street South
Birmingham, AL 32505
The rates for single and double rooms are both $149.00 USD plus applicable tax.
Our organizing team has set aside rooms for the nights of 10/25, 10/26, 10/27 and 10/28 (checking out on 10/29).
The room rate includes special services including:
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
- Complimentary use of the busness center inlcluding remote printing
- Complimentary shuttle serving a one mile radius
- Complimentary airport shuttler service
- Complimentary wireless internet in lobby, restaurant, lounge, guest rooms and business center
Please call 205-933-9000 to make your reservations before October 4, 2017.
Additional Hotels Closeby Include: