As of August 21, 2019, the two hotels with pre-arranged conference rates have been fully booked. Below you will see four additional options for accommodations close to the conference. These facilities do not have negotiated conference rates as it is too close to the event for such room blocks to be arranged.
- Hotel Royal Plaza (8 minute walk, budget accommodation)
- Alt Hotel (10 minute walk, boutique-type hotel)
- Best Western (10-minute walk)
- Marlborough Hotel (15 minute walk, budget accommodation)
- Radisson Hotel Winnipeg (15 minute walk)
- Fort Garry Hotel (20 minute walk)
- The Forks (20 minute walk, beautiful hotel)
- Mere Hotel (25 minute walk, boutique hotel)
- Clarion Hotel & Suites (For someone with a car)
Update: As of 21 August both conference hotels listed below are fully booked. If you have not yet booked your room we suggest these hotels above.
Holiday Inn & Suites, downtown Winnipeg
Conference rate: $129 CAD for October 2-9. Bookings at the conference rate must be made by September 4, 2019.
360 Colony Street
Winnipeg, MB, R3B 2P3
- Located in downtown Winnipeg, this hotel is across the street from Menno Simons College, a 5 minutes’ walk from the Winnipeg Art Gallery, and a 23 minute walk to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- It features an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi access and a 37-inch flat screen TV are included in every room as well as coffee-making facilities, a mini refrigerator, and furnished with a work desk.
- Peppermill Café, the on-site restaurant, offers casual dining for breakfast and dinner. The Fireside Lounge provides a cozy, relaxing environment for a night cap.
- Guests can exercise in the gym or work in the business center at the Downtown Winnipeg Holiday Inn & Suites. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
- It is in proximity to numerous downtown restaurants and bars.
The Delta Hotel, downtown Winnipeg
Conference rate: $155 CAD for October 4-6 only. To make a reservartion at the conference rate, call Marriott Reservations at (844) 294-7309 on or before Wednesday, September 4, 2019, and identify yourself as part of the PJSA Conference Room Block.
350 St Mary Avenue,
Winnipeg, MB, R3C 3J2
- With a location in the heart of downtown and a connection to the city’s skybridge, our hotel makes it easy to access the Portage Place Mall and is only an 11 minute walk to Menno Simons College (850 metres).
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi, wall-mounted TVs and large ergonomic desks.
- In the morning, be sure to visit Urban Bean, our coffeehouse featuring Starbucks® drinks. Savour a healthy, hearty meal and cocktail at Blaze Restaurant & Lounge.
- In your free time, work out at our Odyssey Fitness Center with cardio equipment, enjoy a scenic swim in our rooftop pool or make a splash any time of the year at our indoor pool.
- It is close to numerous restaurants, bars, a 14 minute walk to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and a 17 minute walk to The Forks.